Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Safer Medicines’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Safer Medicines’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Safer Medicines at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Safer Medicines’s web site are provided “as is”. Safer Medicines makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Safer Medicines does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Safer Medicines or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Safer Medicines’s Internet site, even if Safer Medicines or a Safer Medicines authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Safer Medicines’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Safer Medicines does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Safer Medicines may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Safer Medicines does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Safer Medicines has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Safer Medicines of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- The information we collect is always treated as strictly confidential and is never disclosed to a third party without your prior consent, or unless required by law. We never make our database available to other organisations.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Where we use external contractors, such as a mailing house to send you our mail or email newsletters, any personal information disclosed to the contractor remains confidential to us.
- You may access your information at any time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact us. If you discover your information is incorrect, incomplete or out of date please notify us and we will try to correct or add the information as soon as possible. If you would like to talk to us about this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 302 0521.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.